Although drainage arrangements are seldom seen by end users after project completion, ensuring effective, robust and sustainable solutions are in place can be one of the most complex aspects of any scheme. High quality planning is central to success in this area, and Vectorex has a strong track record of delivering drainage solutions across a wide range of different kinds of installation.
We are an approved contractor for establishing public-to-private sewer connections, connecting foul water and surface water drains to the Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) network in full accordance with Section 278 of the New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA).
Full compliance with environmental regulations is also vital for success, and obtaining statutory consents where relevant is an important part of our service.
- Tender assistance for principal contractor submissions
- Early stage value engineering solutions
- Surface water drainage installation
- Foul water drainage installation
- SUDS solutions: attenuation & filtration
- Hydrobrake installation
- Bypass interceptors
- Septic tanks
- Private-to-public connections
- Filter drainage
- Land drainage
- River outfall construction, including NRW submissions for statutory consents